on mar.31 my spouse beat me for the 3rd time, and I called the cops?

on this incident, he picked up a pedestal fan and hit me acroos the face because i was doing laundry while i was listening the radio-noraduio, and I called the police. I reported the other times but did not press charges becase his symptoms he displayed were bipolar/manic behaviour. I told him afeter the 2nd time, that if it ever happen again I would call the police; they came, arrested,and let out the next day 4/1 w/o a restraing order. he told me he would lie, and before they arrived he would lie again. He hit me in my face with a pedestal fan---all I could think was about all his guns, and he promised to kill me. I CALLED the police! I had no choice.


View this post on my blog: http://bipolarspouse.net/bipolar-spouse/questions-answered/on-mar-31-my-spouse-beat-me-for-the-3rd-time-and-i-called-the-cops