How can I deal with teenagers in a blended family before it breaks us apart ?

I have lived with someone for the past 4 years that I love very much but our children do not all get along. We both have 3 children two 18year old boys, one 16year old boy, one 15 year old boy who is disabled, one 12 year old girl and one 6year old girl, the 2 oldest boys and the youngest girl live with the other parents. I feel like I am stuck like a rock in a hard place. My spouse's 16 year old son and I got into an argument recently and he went to his mothers house. He is refusing to come back until I move out. His mothers house is not a good healthy environment to live in. So I don't have a choice but to leave because he has to come first. I really do care about him and I want what is best for him. He hates my 15 year old son because he can be annoying at times. My son is epeilitic, has AD HD, Bipolar and has a form of autism. They are constantly trying to anoy each other and I have had to step in alot of the times. My son can not be left alone because of the seizers he is picked on in school and at home by his son. He is on alot of medicine so he does not have a happy life it is hard for him to sit back and watch the other kids do things that he is not able to do. I have tried to treat all the kids the same, I have tried to treat his son better than mine at times to make him feel like he is special and that we did not just move in and take his dad away from him. My spouce tries to treat them all the same as well.He works nights and because I lost my job a few weeks ago I am left to deal with the kids. Our house is like teenage heaven we have all the games systems ,computer, pool table ect.. I still try to make my children follow some sort of structure but not any thing hard. They have to set the table, help with dinner, put away their clothes sometimes help in the yard. If they want to go somewhere like to the movies they will have to earn the money doing chores but every one has to help. My children and I usually work together and do things while his son sits and play's video games. This upsets my kids. When his dad is around he will sometimes help us but other wise he only helps his dad outside to get gas money. My kids have to chores every day. His son picks at my kids and they pick back and every evening it is constant bickering and it makes me have to get involved and then I am bickering too. No one is happy and when I tried to talk to his dad he is wishy washy with his son because he wants him to stay here and I understand that but he has to walk with kid gloves on to do so. His son was arguing with my kids and I had to step in before someone got hurt. I desided to lay down the law and I said no phones, eletronics, no games no tv and told all of them to go outside, His son refused and said no he was not going out my kids went out and he layed on the couch and watched TV Thats when I lost my temper and I just quit talking to him but I was not a pleasent person to be around. so I took his xbox live game that I bought for eveyone to share away and said he could have it back when his dad said he could. The next day when I get home he is playing the game I took, so when he went to bed I took it again and hid it. The day after that he wanted me to pick him up at school at 4 but because I had to pick my daughter up He had to waiit at school so I would make only one trip he got into a fight with my son over the clicking of a pen. My son knew it was anoying him so he kept it up. His jumped up in the front seat and snapped the pen in lots of little pieces. He threaten to hit me with a 2litter of soda pop and I told him to go ahead and do it because I was realy mad and extreemly fustrated!!! He Asked me what my problem was and I said you and said you are being A***** the ride home he was stewing and kept pushing on my seat and looking at my speed. the second we got home he called his mom to come get him and now he will not come back untill we leave his house. I know I handeled this situation all wrong but I snaped and I can't fix this. I sunk all of my savings into things for the household and now I lost my job and have nowhere to go with 2 children. I am at my wits end and it could be weeks before I get unemployment or a tax refund. Who is going to rent to someone with no job. I love my spouce and belive it or not I love his kids. I am looking for work but I can't just up and leave. I have no one to blame but myself I should have just bit my tounge and dealt with my kids. Even if I leave I will still be seeing his dad. I need some kind of direction. Help!!!


View this post on my blog: http://bipolarspouse.net/bipolar-spouse/questions-answered/how-can-i-deal-with-teenagers-in-a-blended-family-before-it-breaks-us-apart