If your spouse had AD HD and acted inappropriately at times would you still love them?

My fiance has AD HD and is also in the process of being diagnosed for other issues (seizure disorder, possibly bipolar) it's taking a while to get him on the right medications and get proper care as he only recently got health insurance and in our town the mental health agencies are swamped and move slowly.

So, if your SO threw tantrums, acted embarrassingly in public at times and had inappropriate, even bizarre or occasionally violent responses/reactions to everyday situations but was otherwise a caring person and normal spouse would you hang in there? Or would the occasional outbursts/ bad behavior end it for you?
I was curious because of the responses to my last question...I wasn't thinking and left out that he has these issues. :-)
Oh, I'm not asking because I don't know what to do, like I said I wanted to know what others would do because of my other question. I'm in it for the long haul, I want him to get better and he is making a lot of effort as well...or I would be gone.


View this post on my blog: http://bipolarspouse.net/bipolar-spouse/questions-answered/if-your-spouse-had-ad-hd-and-acted-inappropriately-at-times-would-you-still-love-them